Would you like a career at Studio Creations? Check out available positions below.
Job Description: Senior Technician
The aim of this role is for the candidate to be part of the Technical team for Studio Creations Ltd, the UK’s premier recording studio design and build company.
A full clean UK driving license is required. Candidates should be computer literate and have the correct attitude, attention to detail, be self-motivated.
The candidate will be involved in site and acoustic surveys, studio design and build, installations and technical implementations, system integration and configurations of DAW’s.
Reporting to the Technical Manager, the responsibilities will include but will not be limited by the following:
- Work as part of the Technical team on all studio design and build projects
- Be involved in the design, planning, and implementation of high profile projects
- Maintain high technical standards at all times in all aspects of the business
- Work with engineers on DAW system upgrades for existing clients
- Build, configure and install new DAW systems
- Technical wiring and installations
- System design, integration and testing
- Equipment installations
- Assist engineers with M&E installations
- Stock control
- CAD Experience an advantage
- Ensure safe working practices and operate in a manner that does not endanger yourself or others
- Use initiative in prioritising work in order of importance
Salary will be £40K -£50k per annum (dependent on experience). Some work will be on-site so candidate should be fit and healthy and able to lift.